Hello Everybody, welcome to blogmas day 3!
I thought I would just share my winter makeup look, which can be done if you’re in a rush. Which, lets be honest, is great with how hectic the run-up to Christmas can be!
Most of my makeup is from makeup revolution, as I was given the 12 days of Christmas box last year, as a gift and it’s just so practical and convenient.
- Foundation – Collection lasting perfection
- Concealer – P.S my perfect colour (Primark)
- Highlight – Make up Revolution rainbow highlighter
- Contour – Make up Revolution contour palette in light
- Lipstick – MAC Velvet Teddy (Just a sidenote, i do not support animal testing in any way/shape/form. The lipstick was a gift to me last Christmas)
- Eyeshadow – Make up revolution Matte 18 edit, and Night Shimmers palettes (both from the Christmas box)
- Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Eyebrows – Rimmel London eyebrow pencil, in black brown.
For my eyeshadow, I simply blended together the more golden/copper colours to create a shimmery look. These colours look really good on people with blue eyes, as it makes your eyes pop. To finish off the look, I simply mixed all shades together and brushed under the eye.
Below are a few pictures of my complete makeup look.
This look was pretty simple to create, and isn’t time consuming at all. If you’re looking for a more natural approach then you can remove the eyeshadow, to make it work.
Thanks for reading! – I’ve decided its too soon to sign off with ‘merry christmas’